It really is your day and everything that happens on that day needs to reflect you and your intended's hopes, wishes and dreams for your life together! With the both of you, we will, together, write and develop the ceremony which you both want. My job as a marriage celebrant in the Sydney area is twofold - to help you to prepare and facilitate your day and to ensure all the legal requirements are met.
You have taken the first step, so let us walk the path together.
As part of my commitment as a marriage celebrant for your wedding, my package includes:
- Services of a fully qualified marriage celebrant.
- An obligation free first meeting (see Legals & Fees for more info)
- A resource book containing sample ceremonies, poetry, vows and referrals for all your wedding requirements.
- Wedding rehearsal, either at the venue or another mutually agreed location.
- Presentation Certificate of Marriage
- Registration of the marriage with Births, Deaths & Marriages.
- And if needed, a table for signing and a PA system.
- A copy of the ceremony for you to keep
My services as a marriage celebrant in the Sydney area will ensure that your day will be remembered long after the event.Important advice:
If you choose an outdoor setting (e.g. a beach or a park) for your ceremony, make sure you have the correct permission to use it and book it for the time. There's nothing worse than getting there on the day, only to find someone else got in before you! Also, arrange a wet weather option should the day not be as brilliant as you'd hoped!
Please see Legals & Fees
for further details of required documents.